Thank you very much Mes Mots(scorpio1987sazzy) for nominating me. I am extremely grateful and Thank You from the bottom of my heart.https://mesmotsbysazz.com/2018/12/06/sunshine-blogger-award/
Guys, Mes Mots posts are really beautiful and you should definitely go through the posts. I am glad I did. They are just awesome! https://mesmotsbysazz.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring – people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world!
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and list the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Questions From Mes Mots:
Q:Do you think that we are killing the nature?
Ans: Yes,Nature is the first creation of God and we actually have no right to but we are killing Nature. Slowly, we will face the consequences if we still remain unaware about it.
Q:What makes you feel sad?
Ans:The fact that there being such beautiful and happy moments to enjoy,we keep on focusing on all the sad and gloomy happenings around us, makes me really sad.
Q:Do you love your pet?
Ans:Aww..Pets have always been my wish but I don’t have one.
Q:Do you like helping the poor and needy ones?
Q:When was the last to hugged your mom and said I love you?
Ans:I did it a day ago i.e. 5th of Dec, on her Birthday!
Q:What motivates you to blog usually?
Ans:I blog because I have a passion for it. I feel that the easy way of living which I follow should be known to everyone so that I could see the entire world around me smiling.
Q:How do you keep up with healthy lifestyle?
Ans:I do pretty good because of my Mother. She cooks really tasty and healthy food and restricts me from having what I should not. Thanks to her.
Q:Between becoming a cyborg or dying what would you choose?
Ans:I would choose dying because there is no use in living like what you are not meant to live.
Q:Do you feel LGBTIQ should be given their due respect in society?
Ans:Yes,they deserve respect.They too are humans like us and what defines a human being is being a human.
Q:What’s your views about India?
Ans:India is a really beautiful place where science meets spirituality. It feels nice to be a part of this beautiful land of rich cultures and captivating traditions.
Q:Have you ever been to Taj Mahal?
Ans:No,I’ve never been to Taj Mahal but will definitely visit soon!
- My Nominations :
- Archangel White Wolf
- Pia Majumdar
- Nathprasad Dhanawat
- Nirant Gurav
My Questions :
- Do you remember any incident where you were the reason behind someone’s smile?
- Have you ever had to choose between your Passion and your Work-Oriented Life?
- What are your 3 wishes that you really want to come true?
- Don’t you think that we ourselves are responsible for the way our life is?
- Have you ever done a mistake in life and put the blame on someone else?
- Do you believe in Destiny?
- How many times have you thanked all those people in your life who made you smile?
- What would you do if you get insulted straight on your face in front of a crowd?
- How many times do you smile each day approximately?
- Have you ever been to a beach and felt the waves in complete peace?
- Which was that moment in your life where you felt happiness from within?