Hey Guys! I sincerely thank my very own sanikakhende ( https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/87862155 ) and OptimistSaya ( https://elixiroflife260689661.wordpress.com/ ) for nominating me. It feels really nice to be nominated twice in week. Guys, this would have not been possible without your valuable support. So, Thanks to all my lovely readers and my dears for nominating me.
About the Liebster Award:
This award is meant as an instrument to encourage and mentor new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity burgeoned, this number has gone down to 200.
(But the 200 thing is more of a guideline, apparently.)
The Rules :-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 1-11 questions to answer.
My Nominees :-
- Mesmots (scorpio1987Sajal)
- Nathprasad Dhanwat
- Accidental Blogger
- Nirant Gurav
- Archangel White Wolf
- The Wizard
sanikakhende’s Questions :-
1) Who is inspiration?
A) My Inspirations are firstly, My Parents because they are just perfect role models for me and I wish to become just like them. Secondly, My Life Inspiration is Dr. Sneh Desai as he has shown me a new perspective of Life.
2) Which country do you belong?
A) I belong to our very own India.
3) What do you expect minimum things from a person?
A) Actually, our expectations hurt us more than anything. So, I do not expect anything from anyone and accept everyone as they are because everyone is beautiful in their own way so I try finding that beauty.
4) Do you love my blog ?
A) Absolutely! A post from your blog makes me feel strong and bold.
5) Who inspires to blog ?
A) The Inner-Me, My experiences and My Habit To Help inspires me to blog.
6) What are your dreams ?
A) My Dream is to make an impact on the globe by changing millions of Life!
–OptimistSaya’s Questions :-
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?
A) For me, every blogger is unique but the most important thing is the quality of his/her writings on any background, may it be motivation, stories, poetry, romance, suspense, etc.
2. What one thing will you advice young generation?
A) Hehe..I myself am 15! But anyway, Now-a-days, I see my generation people boasting about the number of friends they have on social media. So I would just like to say that what really matters in the end is that how many of them will help you when you are badly in need of help….It’s all about ‘How’ and not ‘How Many’
3. What does friendship mean to you?
A) For me, Friendship is that bond which fights the storms, enjoys the rainbows and faces the fall yet never breaks.
4. Best memory of your life
A) My Life has been best with a collage of happiness, sorrows, pains, achievements so all those moments where I have smiled and made others smile are the best memories of my life. And since there are too many of them, naming one is tough.
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and indians ?
A) India is blend of love, spirituality, sacrifice and science. This land truly defines purity and unity and so do Indians.
6. How do you judge a person(in general)?
A) Judging is actually something I avoid because I strongly believe that if I Judge someone then someone does that to me too. So, as I said before, I try to find that one unique thing in the person which makes him/her different from me and try to instill that quality in me.
7. What are your views on gender equality?
A) I strongly support gender equality because if it is believed that men have excelled in fields of science, literature, astronomy, etc then I would like to add on to it that they have excelled in criminal activities too. So, A Lady with Class always stands above A Man with Excellence.
8.Your favourite person(the one you love or adore)
A) My Favourite person is my Dad. He loves me unconditionally and is always takes care of me. He is the light of my dark times. Daddy, I Love You!
9. Your passion in life is___
A) To reach that level of excellence where only corporate world can be compared to me and change lives for many as I walk my journey of life.
10. What is your concept of good and evil?
A) Good is when you make someone smile and evil is when you are the reason behind someone’s pain.
11. Your favorite beach is _____.
A) Haha…Any one in Goa! Haven’t been to many beaches…
5 Crazy Yet Different Things About Me!
- I am madly in love with Mr.Bean because he loves himself the most and so do I.
- I am learning Kathak since 9 years and trying my level best.
- I kiss the mirror which shows my reflection because I am my favourite and I just love to love me. Even though I don’t have that perfect figure, I love every bit of me because I am Me.
- My Smile is my best feature.
- At times, I do get mad at people but then I realize that it is wrong and too late but still I sit with my grumpy face until I find a chocolate or maybe listen to songs.
My Questions :-
- Which things shift your mood from sad to happy?
- Which cartoon or comic character do you love the most? Why?
- Whom do you count on when you feel sad?
- When was it last that you had thanked the person on whom you always count on?
- What made you write your own blog?
- How do you find my blog and What suggestions will you give me to improve my blog?
Dear Readers, Please feel free to answer my questions in the comment section too. I hope you like my questions. Thank You very much everyone for your support. Waiting for your answers everyone!