Hey Guys! I am glad to announce that I have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Mes Mots SCORPIO1987SAJAL . Thank you very much Mes Mots for nominating me for this prestigious award. Readers, definitely go through Mes Mots as it is one of the best blogs I’ve ever known and Sajal works really hard for maintaining his blog. Do read it and acknowledge his efforts by following him!
About The Mystery Blogger Award :
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’ –Okoto Enigma
The Rules :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My Nominees :
- Ananya Studios
- Narendra Nayak
- Desai Aqsaa
- The DPM
- Mahesh Mali
- Atul Deepak
- Nathprasad Dhanwat
- Nirant Gurav
- Pallavi Gupta
- Archangel White Wolf
Waiting for your Answers dear Nominees!
My Answers To Mes Mots’ Questions :
Q1.What would you do if you time travel in 19th Century – Which place you will like to visit ?
Ans: If I ever get a chance to go back to the 19th century then I would just love to go to New York and audition for ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ Series for the character of Monica.
Q2. You would want to sleep all day or write/read all night?
Ans: Umm..I would first like to write all night about my feelings and thoughts in the Night and then sleep for the next whole day.
Q3. What song comes to your mind when you feel broken?
Ans: There’s this beautiful song ‘Only Hope’ by Mandy Moore from the movie ‘A Walk To Remember’ that comes to mind whenever I feel broken.
Q4. Which article of mine you like the most.?
Ans: Honestly, I just love all that you write. Especially your short poems. But my fav is Silence of the Sea.
Three Things About Myself :
- I am an extremely talkative person. At first, you won’t think so but then once you get to know me, you will understand that keeping quiet is really a difficult task for me.
- I like be quiet and away from the world with my mobile and headphones when I feel sad and low.
- Writing for and about my loved ones is one of my favourite activities and I look forward to writing many posts dedicated to my dear ones.
My Best Posts :
- Wedding Vows..
- Stepping Stone…Journey Towards My Success.
- Rise After The Fall..
- Here I stand..
- It’s Never Too Late Before It’s Too Late!
My Questions To The Nominees:
- If you were given 3 wishes to be granted, What would your 3 wishes be?
- When you think of the word ‘Happiness’, What comes to your mind?
- Which cartoon character or any Series character would you like to be?
- Which of the Talk Exchange posts’ is your favourite?
- How would you describe yourself in a single statement?
Thank you so much for your constant support. It is all because of your constant support and encouragement that I have reached here. Your constant support is the fuel for Talk Exchange..! to reach it’s ultimate destination.
Thank you all, Thank you once again!
Wishing you all A Very Happy 2019 in advance. May Lord bless all of us with pure happiness and an exciting year ahead!