What an amazing start of 2019! This Award definitely indicates that 2019 is going to be a glorious one.
A big Thank You to yaasotaa for nominating me for this prestigious award. I feel really nice that Talk Exchange..! was considered to be a Real Neat Blog! Dear Readers, Do visit yaasotaa blog as her work is captivating and jaw dropping!
About The Real Neat Blog Award :
This is an Award which a perfectly neat blog truly deserves. A blog that defines perfections and neatness is the blog which recieves this award.
The Rules :
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 5-6 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like.
- Let them know you nominated them.
- Ask 5-10 Questions to your Nominees.
- Share 5 best posts of yours which you think were a hit.
My Nominees :
- Ananya Studios
- Mes Mots
- Narendra Nayak
- Desai Aqsaa
- Bible Blogger
- Kalyan Parimi
- Shivani Dubey
- The DPM
- Mahesh Mali
- Deepa Vasudev
- Atul Deepak
- Nathprasad Dhanwat
- Nirant Gurav
- Archangel White Wolf
My Answers to yaasotaa’s Questions :
Q1: Who is your favorite actor in HOLLYWOOD?why?
Ans: Shane West, who played the role of Landon Carter in the movie ‘A Walk To Remember’. I like him because of his looks and nature he portrayed in the movie.
Q2: If you have super powers, what would you do?
Ans: I would return the super powers back because I want to do something extra ordinary being a normal person like others so it would define me as ‘A Normal Girl With Extraordinary Dreams’
Q3: What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Ans: Worst purchase is the pain I have given to my loved ones and the best purchase is the love I have received from my loved ones.
Q4: What is the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Ans: The most interesting thing I’ve seen this week is the school for the underprivileged I had visited as I realised that though they don’t have as much as we have, they have pure hearts and artistic minds.
Q5: If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Ans: I would ask, ‘Why do I have so many ‘want’s’ when I have everything that I need?’
My Best Posts :
- Stepping Stone…Journey Towards My Success.
- Rise After The Fall..
- Facing The Crossroads Of My Life..
- The Revenge Weapon.
- Wedding Vows..
My Questions To The Nominees:
- Which one thing would you sacrifice if you were supposed to?
- What efforts will you take to help the underprivileged?
- What is your Favourite food?
- What are your thoughts about the life after death?
- Which is the movie that you love the most and would recommend?
Dear Readers, Please feel free to answer the questions in the comments sections below. Waiting for your answers!
Wish you all a very happy and healthy 2019!